其它(用作问候语)嘿,喂 其它夏威夷群岛的书面缩写; (=high intensity)高强度
int.
1. Hi, Barbara, how are you?
嗨,芭芭拉,你好吗?
Character-(性格)
A:Hi Diane, do you have a minute?
嗨,戴安,你有空吗?
B:Sure, what’s up?
有。什么事?
A:Well, I just wanted to apologize for my behavior lately. I just haven’t been myself.
嗯…我就是想为我最近的表现向你道歉。我有些表现失常。
B:You have been acting a little strange.
你是有点儿与往常不同。
A:No, not just a little. I’ve been really rude to you and I’m sorry. I know you must think I’m a fair-weather friend.
不,不是一点儿,我确实对你无理了。我很抱歉。我知道你肯定认为我是个只能享乐不能共患难的朋友。
B:To be honest, I was a little hurt, but I figured that you must be having a difficult time right now in your life.
坦白地说,我的确感到有些受伤害。但我想你现在一定是处于人生中的困难时期。
A:You’re right, I am. But that’s no excuse to treat you poorly. Will you forgive me?
你说得对,的确如此。但这不能作为对你无理的借口。你能原谅我吗?
hi什么意思
B:Of course I will. That’s what friends are for! So tell me, how is your sister?
当然了,我会原谅你的。这就是为什么人应该有朋友。那么,告诉我,你姐姐怎么样了?
A:She’s still in the hospital.
她还在医院。
hi
B:Do the doctors know what’s wrong with her yet?
医生知道她得什么病了吗?
A:No, they’re still doing tests and trying to figure out new medications in the hope that something will work.
还不知道。他们仍在做实验,看看用新的药物能不能起作用。
B:How is she holding up?
她状况如何?
A:She’s the same as always, surprisingly enough! She’s always been the funny one and she still is. Even at a time like this, she’s making jokes. She’s amazing.
她和以前一样。这太令人惊奇了!一直以来她都是那么风趣,现在也是。即使在这样的时候,她还在开玩笑。她真令人感叹。
1. (用于非正式场合)嗨,你好
In informal situations, you say \'hi\' to greet someone.
e.g. \'Hi, Liz,\' she said shyly.
“你好,利兹,”她腼腆地说。
1. (用于非正式场合)嗨,你好
In informal situations, you say \'hi\' to greet someone.
e.g. \'Hi, Liz,\' she said shyly.
“你好,利兹,”她腼腆地说。